Skip to main content

A boon for overseas guests: On Air Plastic Surgery Clinic was selected as a partner organization of Gangnam-gu Medical Tourism Center

 A boon for overseas guests: On Air Plastic Surgery was selected as a partner organization of Gangnam-gu Medical Tourism Center


On Air Plastic Surgery Clinic was selected as a partner organization of Gangnam-gu Medical Tourism Center

ON AIR Plastic Surgery Clinic is cooperating with Gangnam-gu as a medical institution for foreign patients.
We are doing our best to provide better medical technology and services to our customers visiting from overseas.

"Welcome to On Air Plastic Surgery to all the overseas customers. "
Book your next appointment with On Air! 

WA: +82-1095592339 
KAKAO TALK : onairps3 
EMAIL: onairps.eng@gmail.com 

LOCATION: 6F 422 Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-daero, Seoul

For more information please visit my homepage at https://onairps.com/en/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust and Choose Eyelid Reviosion Surgery of ON AIR Plastic Surgery

I think I've found some way around eyelid revision surgery, which I've been nervous about for quite some time. I'm living a very satisfying life these days because i found a solution. Since I was a child, I have had a lot of stuffiness about my eyes. Recent years, is it enough to say that in fact double eyelid surgery is not really a big plastic surgery, and because so many do double eyelid surgery so as also thought like a procedure. I do it for my satisfaction, but I wanted to do as my wish, so I made a pair of double eyelid a few years ago. At that time, though, like I had made the double eyelid with tape that I had been doing before. When I changed as real one, I felt more confident and good. I used to see people around me who had been secretly done double eyelid surgery and loosened, and i thought it is a case by case, and I couldn't be like that. I was struggling and going through the surgery at a cost, but I was upset because it was loosened like this,

Got an eyelid revision surgery at ON AIR Plastic Surgery. #eyelidrevisionsurgery #eyelidsurgery #onairplasticsurgery

  When I was a student, I didn't really care much about my appearance, and I wanted to be out of the ordinary, so my life was very happy in my own way! But rather, in my social life, when I met various people due to the nature of my job, I unknowingly had a complex about the small eyes.  So I hastily had double eyelid surgery on vacation, and my eyes became big but not pretty. It would become obivious with a sloppy in double eyelid by surgery in the outline of eyelid, so I had a really hard time for a while   And I just realized that I shouldn't choose the clinic easily. I had to do it in a place where the doctor is really good at double eyelid surgery, but I was half the heart that I wanted to do re-surgery and that I was worried that re-surgery might be ruined again.  Then, through the introduction of a friend, the place I came to visit was ON AIR Plastic Surgery. A friend has seen all of my struggles, so she recommended a clinic where the re-surgery is really good at. I had